A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a keen and driven Finance Administrator to take the next step in their career at a stunning, well-established events venue based in central London.
This is a busy and varied role, working within a sociable, tight-knit Events Team.
Responsibilities will include:
- Processing the financial documents and associated paperwork for the events that take place including all Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable processes.
- Credit control including managing Debtors.
- Keeping up to date records of floats, petty cash, cash bar takings and stock movements.
- Prepare and monitor all month-end processes.
- Ensure event-related payroll is accurately processed and recorded.
The ideal candidate will have previous knowledge of financial processes and procedures, experience working with non-integrated systems and an advanced level of Microsoft Excel.
If this sounds like you, please do get in touch with Ellie and apply now!
Apply for this now