Are you passionate about interiors? Are you looking for a client-facing role which will bring you face to face with London’s top interior designers? Do you know your organic linens from your lambswool, and your chaises from your (lamp) shades? If so, read on…
An amazing opportunity has arisen to join a renowned interiors house in an Office Manager role. My lovely client is looking for a bright, sparky, tenacious and experienced candidate to ensure the smooth running of the showroom and act as PA to the MD, all based in their beautiful studio in a leafy part of SW London. This role is very client facing within a supportive, non-salesy environment.
Daily duties will include:
- Liaising with clients to answer queries, produce estimates and organise deliveries
- Receive and organise the fabric library, send fabrics for treatment
- Act as the go-between the workshop and the studio
- Order supplies and stationery
- Act as PA to the MD: diaries, meetings, emails, ad hoc personal work.
Ideally you will have a minimum of two years’ experience in a similar role, have a demonstrable knowledge of furniture or fabrics, be confident, dynamic, disciplined, client-facing and possess real drive. This role is available immediately, and interviews will take place this week.
Apply for this now