£36,000 – £38,000
A super innovative, creatively-minded consultancy firm is looking for an experienced and confident PA/EA to join their ever expanding team.
This is a really varied, all round role. You’ll be working with two consultants, helping them to meet and exceed client needs by providing really first-class support, both to the consultants internally as well as external, client facing work.
Not at all a traditional PA position, the ideal person will be looking to take the next step in their career. In addition to the above tasks, there will also be the line management of a junior PA so this is an amazing opportunity for someone looking to make the move into a management position.
Responsibilities will include (but are certainly not limited to!):
- Very complex diary management, scheduling and travel including working to tight deadlines across multiple time zones.
- Lots of client liaison, acting as a key interface between clients and consultants as well as the wider business.
- Managing clients including scheduling, finance management, revenue forecasting and tracking projects
- Implementing processes, templates and streamlining existing systems
- Working closely with a junior PA to delegate and best support the consultants and the business as a whole.
Because of the variety of this role, at least 2 solid years PA /EA experience is an absolute must.
This is an amazing company of really bright, enthusiastic people who are not only super sociable but take a real pride in what they are doing and moving the company forward.
Apply for this now