Up to $80K
A superb, incredibly exciting opportunity has arisen for a confident, polished Personal Assistant to manage both personal and business-related affairs for a fascinating individual based in Las Vegas, Nevada.
The Principle has multiple business ventures, and is looking to expand their presence in the Las Vegas area. There will be a solid personal/business split, so you must be comfortable operating within a corporate environment as well as managing the personal affairs of a very successful individual.
For this role, it's absolutely imperative that you hold a Bachelor’s Degree, and have a minimum of five years professional experience supporting at Executive level. This role is an urgent requirement, so this isn't a relocation opportunity: we're looking for a candidate with a valid US work permit and ideally knowledge of the Las Vegas area.
Your role will include:
- Managing personal appointment scheduling, confident and flawless gatekeeping, personal travel arrangements, and other personal/family tasks and errands as needed.
- Varied tasks including scheduling meetings, travel arrangements, personal household/property management, event planning, and meeting preparation.
- Assisting with the handling of personal properties and vehicles.
- Managing calendars and organising both business and personal meetings and appointments.
- Liaising with two other Assistants based in another office for scheduling.
- Miscellaneous duties and errands as directed/needed.
In addition to a Bachelors degree and five years experience supporting at this level, we're also looking for the following:
- Advanced computer skills, including the Internet, Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, Adobe and PowerPoint
- Ability to work independently and as a team member; while using discretion in decision making and sound judgment in problem solving.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, handle multiple tasks, and set work priorities to complete assigned tasks by established due dates.
- Ability to travel for off-site meetings – however, this will involve less than 10% total travel outside of the Las Vegas area.
- Experience within the hotel industry would be a distinct advantage.
- Ideally, a Valid State Driver’s License.
This is a very urgent opportunity and we're looking for someone to start as soon as possible. If this sounds like you, please do get in touch with Jessica Williams today.
Apply for this now