A dynamic and unique global Business Leadership Consultancy is looking for an experienced Project Manager to join their London team.
Based in beautiful central London offices, this is a very sociable company who really support their staff and encourage everyone to get stuck in and understand the business as a whole.
The ideal candidate will be educated to degree level with strong attention to detail skills and good commercial understanding.
This particular Project Management role focuses on clients within the Private Equity, Finance and Trading sectors so at least one year’s experience within any of these is vital.
- Managing clients and internal teams across all stages of delivery of work.
- Bringing structure to all client processes to ensure efficiency, strong delivery and smooth running of projects and ad hoc work.
- Being highly responsive to requests and communications to manage the work flow and expectations.
- Scoping out new work with clients and propose creative solutions.
- Scheduling large and one-to-one meetings, conference calls, individual briefings, online testing and other tools and sessions to meet client and internal demands.
- Matching consultants with clients using strong commercial knowledge and understanding of strengths internally.
- Working within key process guidelines to deliver work which may be created and bespoke to client’s needs.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who works well within a team but who is looking for real, autonomous responsibility from day one. If this sounds like you, please do apply now!
Apply for this now