Amazing opportunity for projects heavy, client facing PA/Project Manager!
£27,000 – £30,000
A really rare opportunity has arisen for someone super bright with fantastic coordination experience and great client liaison skills.
This is a LOT more than a traditional PA position and is far more aligned with an Account/Project Manager. There is lots of training and support provided however excellent organisation skills and demonstrable client facing experience is vital.
The ideal candidate will be of graduate calibre with a really commercial mind-set and the ability to straddle both internal processes as well as external client facing work, really driving the business forward.
Responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with clients on projects, time scaling processes and troubleshooting any issues.
- Scheduling internal and external meetings.
- As you increase in experience, leading and developing new innovations and projects
- Liaising with both internal and external parties to make sure work runs smoothly.
- Offering world class administration skills with exceptional attention to detail.
- Coordinating internal teams and acting as the bridge between departments.
This is an incredible, global consultancy company who are leaders in their field. Highly professional and commercially driven their also have a really warm, approachable feel with lots going on socially including extraordinary office parties, Spanish clubs, yoga groups, film evenings and much more.
This is an opportunity for someone bright and ambitious who really wants to develop within a company. If this sounds like you, contact Ellie and apply now.
Apply for this now