Receptionist – Luxury Brand – £18 – 25k
Are you looking for a unique opportunity to progress your career working for an expanding and exciting luxury brand?
You will be the face and voice and therefore the crucial first impression of the company, working closely with the lovely Office Manager; this is an outstanding opportunity for someone looking to develop their career in a highly valued and respected support function.
- Meeting and greeting a wide range of clients; offering refreshments and announcing arrivals in a timely and courteous manner;
- Ensuring the reception areas are tidy and reflect the unique brand at all times;
- Managing the meeting rooms and diaries, pre-empting clashes and ensuring rooms are prepared in presentable in plenty of time;
- Assisting with travel organizing and providing back up support to the PA team when needed;
- Providing facilities and office management support as needed (ordering stationery, liaising with IT and external parties as necessary)
We are looking for someone who has worked in a customer facing environment previously and takes pride in providing exceptional service to clients and work colleagues. Perhaps you have worked in a busy retail environment or have been a hospitality pro and are now looking for a step in to the corporate world? Or maybe you're just looking for a new challenge and a foot in the door to join a unique creative organisation?
What's essential is that you will have strong customer service skills; are happy dealing with all sorts of people both face to face and over the phone. You also need strong knowledge of MS Office and good, basic typing skills, excellent spoken and written English and polished presentation. You will have a positive outlook, be a natural problem solver who is genuinely willing to go the extra mile to get the job done.
Most importantly you will be dedicated to a career in a support function and will be able to articulate why you feel this role is as important to you as it is to the company.
Apply for this now