Finance entrepreneur based in the heart of Mayfair is looking for a well presented, highly organised and detail orientated Executive Assistant to come on board and join his team in luxury offices very near Green Park.
This highly regarded and successful Chairman is looking for a bright, switched on candidate who has excellent computer and system skills and is able to juggle a busy and forever changing workload. This Chairman works at 100mph and works on some pretty mind blowing and exciting projects. He does therefore need an efficient candidate who is able to effectively liaise at all levels across the globe and help him organise and structure his day. This role is working alongside another PA who works remotely and you work together to ensure all tasks are completed in a timely fashion.
The Chairman does not use a computer and so all communication is via dictaphone and you transcribe on his behalf – fast and accurate typing is therefore essential and strong attention to detail. This role is a great opportunity for a top level candidate to take their career to the next level but is certainly not for the faint hearted or for a clock watcher!
- Draft correspondence and carry out research.
- Organise meetings. Setting up meeting rooms and IT requirements.
- Collate board meeting papers and circulate.
- Organise travel requirements and produce detailed itineraries. Ensure passports and visas are renewed in time.
- Process expenses.
- Meet and greet visitors. Provide refreshments.
- Assess all incoming post and emails and deal with them where appropriate.
- Transcribe emails from dictation.
- Diary management and meeting preparation. Confirm diary appointments.
- Deal with incoming calls and relay messages promptly when required
- Experience working at Chairman, CEO, Board level.
- Good secretarial skills, including excellent typing speed.
- MS office & audio typing proficient.
- Excellent organisation and time management
- Able to communicate clearly and confidently, to include liaising with senior figures.
- Professional and diplomatic manner.
- Discretion and confidentiality.
- Confident and efficient with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Able to work in a pressurised environment, managing a number of tasks simultaneously and prioritising accordingly
- Able to show initiative to work independently to find solutions
- Attention to detail and positivity a must.
- Team player, willing to assist with general office administration.
- Flexible and willing approach to working hours.
- Competitive salary + generous bonus
- Great offices in central location
- Autonomy and Flexibility