Very highly-regarded legal firm in the heart of the City is looking for two Part-Time PAs to come on board to join a busy team of legal professionals, each working 2 days a week – Monday/Tuesday and Thursday/Friday. This is a fantastic opportunity to work in an exceptional firm with a high-performing yet friendly culture, where teamwork is key and where colleagues support each other, working hard to achieve the best results.
- These roles both support lovely teams in a very busy and fast-paced roles requiring excellent traditional PA skills
- Very varied role including diary management, gatekeeping, travel & expenses, working on blogs and bulletins, and more
- Lots of billing so must be comfortable working with figures (3E Elite particularly desirable)
- The preferred candidate will ideally be trained as a legal secretary with solid experience gained within a busy global or regional legal firm
- Good spelling and grammar and with meticulous attention to detail
- Fantastic attitude – ready to support across the team
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced and changing environment
- As well as a competitive salary the successful PA will have access to a very generous flexible benefits package (which will be pro-rated for part-time roles) and include items such as:-
- 25 days holidays and the ability to trade additional days
- Private healthcare, life assurance and health assessments
- Childcare vouchers, cycle to work, travel insurance
- On-site restaurant and gym
- ……and more!