Very highly-regarded legal firm in the heart of the City is looking for a PA to come on board to join a busy team of legal professionals to cover maternity leave for a 12 month fixed term contract. This is a fantastic opportunity to work in an exceptional firm with a high-performing yet friendly culture, where teamwork is key and where colleagues support each other, working hard to achieve the best results.
- This role is supporting the Litigation team in a busy and fast-paced role requiring excellent traditional PA skills
- Diary management, gatekeeping, travel, expenses and more
- Involves working with figures and experience of billing
- The preferred candidate will ideally be trained as a legal secretary with solid experience gained within a busy global or regional legal firm
- Good spelling and grammar and with meticulous attention to detail
- Fantastic attitude and ready to support across the team
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced and changing environment
- As well as a competitive salary the successful PA will have access to a very generous flexible benefits package (which will be pro-rated for part-time/contract roles) and include items such as:-
- 25 days holidays and the ability to trade additional days
- Private healthcare, life assurance and health assessments
- Childcare vouchers, cycle to work, travel insurance
- On-site restaurant and gym
- ……and more!