A market-leading Business Leadership Consultancy firm is looking for a proactive and tenacious Personal Assistant to come on board and support their designated team of passionate individuals!
Based in their very trendy and buzzy offices, in the heart of the West End, this is a pacy but supportive environment of people who are passionate about what they do (and also love to socialise in the surrounding bars!!!).
- Complex diary management and scheduling
- Successful gate-keeping of consultant’s time both internally and externally
- Collaborating with Client Directors and Account Managers
- Managing expectations with the rest of the business, and externally, on what consultants are able to deliver
- Liaising with clients and the wider team
- Previous PA experience supporting multiple people
- Proven experience in diary management
- Experience working with a wider team
- Experience of working with SharePoint
- Free lunch provided from local providers
- Discretionary bonus
- Travel insurance and travel loan
This is an amazing opportunity for a passionate and ambitious individual of graduate calibre who is looking to really get stuck in! You will need to hit the ground running, work to tight deadlines, show great attention to detail and have outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal.
If this sounds like you, apply now!!