Family office in the heart of Mayfair is looking for a PA/ Assistant to come on board to support key players of incredibly busy and entrepreneurial business. Ideal candidate will have previous experience working in a family office and/or within Finance. This role is working alongside another, more senior EA, and involves supporting the office with whatever they might need. You do occasionally need to be available out of office hours and so flexibility is essential. You do need to be incredibly well organised and have excellent communication skills with the ability to liaise confidently at all levels on a global scale. This is a fantastic opportunity to learn off the best and work in a busy and fun office with a young team who are passionate about what they do. Resilience is key!
- This role is supporting in a business and personal capacity and requires someone who is a flexible team player
- The ideal candidate will have previous experience working in a family office and / or within Finance, in a similar PA role
- You do need to be available out of hours and occasionally at W/E’s and so flexibility is essential
- You do need to be incredibly well organised and have excellent communication skills with the ability to liaise at all levels on a global scale.
- A hard working, multi tasker who can change direction at a moment’s notice
- Resilient and able to cope looking after a busy and demanding individual.
As well as a competitive salary, the successful candidate will receive:
- 25 days holiday
- Fun team nights out
If you are interested in this role please apply below!