The company: A global and unique global Business Leadership Consultancy is looking for an experienced client facing Project Manager to join their London team. Based in a central London office, with a creative feel, this is a very sociable company who have a fantastic ethos and really look after their staff. As a business they look for people with great drive and ambition and want to see people really succeed within their business.
The role and responsibilities include:
- Line management of a small operations team, ensuring their effective performance and development.
- Managing own portfolio of clients effectively
- Attending strategy meetings & internal focus groups to streamline team effectiveness and improve Operational Best Practice across the global business
- Owning the BD pipeline, allocation of work, proposals and negotiations
- Overseeing financial processes, invoices, POs, tracking and reporting working closely with Financial Director
- Preparing and attending proposals, client meetings and pitches with senior management
- Management of resource allocation for internal consultants and associates
- A part of the recruitment team responsible for recruiting and on-boarding new members of their Operations team.
Essential experience required: The ideal candidate needs to have experience of navigating complex client systems, managing stakeholders, strong programme management and line management.
Minimum of three years’ previous experience in client facing project management role working on large projects.
- Comprehensive benefits package – including free lunch and gym membership, travel free loan, pension, bonus, to name a few!
- Great place to work with super friendly people and lots of team socials