My client is one of the world’s fastest growing technology companies with the most incredible social responsibility angle, helping millions of people worldwide get access to services that have previously been out of reach. This global company is headquartered in London and they are looking for an innovative and digitally-strong Global Head of Marketing who can support the growth of the business.
Working directly with the business’ founder, responsibilities will involve
- the setting and delivery of the strategy and budget
- bringing about the digitisation agenda
- spot lead generation and customer acquisition opportunities in the markets in which they operate
- create brand and product awareness in local markets
- manage all internal and external PR, media and communications.
- You will build a strong team to support you and travel regularly to local markets across the globe.
We are looking for a strong, experienced candidate who will embrace the company’s mission and goals and is comfortable managing all aspects of large, complex digital marketing projects including strategy development, designing processes, delivering content, executing social media campaigns and analysing the results and impact on the economics of the business. Ideally you will have 10 years’ relevant experience in digital marketing roles, with at least 2 years in a senior position with some exposure to digital and social media marketing in emerging markets in Asia. Fantastic, driven colleagues and a great package are on offer here and this opportunity won’t be around for long. Please apply today.