An amazing opportunity has arisen to join a leading International interiors house in an operations role where you’ll be responsible for managing their office-based team, reporting directly to the CEO and for keeping the whole operation running on rails. My lovely client is looking for a bright, sparky, warm, approachable individual to come on board as soon as possible.
Ideally but not essentially, you will have an interest in the world of luxury interiors and have some office experience but above all you will be confident, dynamic, disciplined and possess real drive. A really lovely opportunity for someone looking to launch their career in a fantastic company. Please apply now if you’d like to be considered.
This is a super varied role with lots to get your teeth into! Responsibilities include:
– PA duties including travel arrangements, managing calendars and diaries
– Office management
– Light bookkeeping duties
– Support for HR duties
– Marketing & PR responsibilities
– Meeting and greeting clients
– Project work
– And much more!
– Great written and verbal communication skills
– Good organisation and time management
– A proactive, ‘can do’ attitude is essential
– Ability to prioritise tasks efficiently and ask for help when needed
– Solid experience in Microsoft office and general IT (with photoshop and social media management as an advantage)
– A keenness to learn new skills