This is a 6 month Business Assistant maternity cover initially, working for the Chief Executive in the City, offering full flexibility in working. A fantastic opportunity to to shadow a high profile CEO and learn this industry; The UK’s leading trade association for firms that provide investment management and financial advice.
The role is pivotal in enabling the CEO to successfully undertake their role, managing both the CEO and team interface, Board relations, providing gatekeeping, diary management and organisation. It would be suited to an ambitious, driven, smart individual who seeks the exposure to have a long-term career in financial services.
- Manage a complex and demanding diary
- Keep CEO on track, fully briefed and predicting their demands
- Become a key member of the team by building relationships and acting for the CEO
- Predict, acknowledging and mitigating any issues/problems and suggesting solutions
- Field press enquiries, liaising with internal PR team
- Manage travel, business itineraries and out of office support
- Prepare reports, papers, briefings and presentations as well as meetings.
- Support at Board Level
The ideal candidate will be a good team-player, assertive, self-motivated, highly organised, adaptable, have the ability to work on their own and have experience working within a busy environment in a similar role.