A fantastic opportunity to join a busy, fast paced family office in Dubai This role is providing full private support to the Principal and family. We are looking for a calm, professional first class candidate to provide effective personal assistance to the Principal to ensure the smooth-running of family life as well as solid support on projects. This role does require a flexible approach as there will be occasional “out of hour” support as well as travel. Key for the role is excellent organisation and communication skills as well as the ability to juggle a busy and forever changing work load. A team player essential.
- Diary and Tavel management and coordination.
- Meeting organisation, bookings and event planning
- Private appointments
- Coordinate with private and household staff across globe
- Support the management team on specific pieces of work.
- Project work – conducting research and analysis of findings.
- Liaison with businesses and contacts on a global scale, at all levels
- Record keeping and filing.
- Inbox management, draft email
- Banking and reconciliation
- Private family office experience
- Previous experience as a Private PA
- Proven experience managing the broader affairs of a family – including extensive diary, meeting and travel coordination.
- Loyalty and longevity in roles.
- Ideally degree educated
- Flexibility with a 24/7 mindset (not on call 24/7 but must be okay with out of hours work!)
- Ability to travel (occasionally)
- Team player with a proactive approach