An amazing opportunity has arisen within a specialist interior design company. The super friendly team are looking for a Project Administrator to provide start to finish support to the Project and Design team. This exciting, hands-on role will be based in their lovely Central London (South of the river) offices.
- Managing call and email enquiries.
- Arranging site visits and monitoring various diaries.
- Preparing quotations, then liaising with clients and the Accountant to ensure down payments and made.
- Raising purchase orders with suppliers, ensuring they are delivered onsite during suitable periods.
- Working closely with sub-contracted labour, from drafting installation agreements to ensuring all suitable equipment is on-site.
- Ensure all suitable documentation is in place throughout each project.
- Keeping all information up to date on their internal system.
- During busier periods, you will also be conducting client visits.
We are looking for someone with previous project co-ordination experience within a small to medium sized company. You will be proactive and have great communication skills to liaise with all parties involved in each project. You will need to have a team mentality and be happy to roll your sleeves up and get involved in anything to get the job done. Full training will be provided so this is a great opportunity for someone with an interest in design!