An amazing opportunity has arisen to work for a start up social enterprise company that partners with charities to improve the lives of vulnerable people. Set up by the most incredible, inspiring founder who wanted to do his bit whilst also building a commercially successful venture, this young company are looking for a Project Manager to work as part of a small, close-knit team in their lovely office close to Oval, on the property side of the business.
- Find projects and suitable properties through websites and relationships with agents
- Liaise with clients and investors
- Assess the viability of projects
- Manage the purchase and liaise with the professional parties
- Take ownership of the whole cycle of the property development project; overseeing site managers, fitters and suppliers to ensure the property is finished on time and in budget
- Help out in the office with admin.
Whilst an alignment to the company’s values and what they’re trying to achieve is a prerequisite of this role, for our client, personality will be key and is the only thing that matters. They are looking for someone with lots of energy, get up and go, someone driven, proactive and hard working who enjoys responsibility and taking ownership. This is fantastic opportunity to come in to a company at an early stage and really make your mark. If this sounds like you please apply today.